COUPE DU MONDE AMF FUTSAL 1982
COUPE DU MONDE AMF FUTSAL – MATCHES DE CLASSEMENT – 1982
CHAMPIONNATS DU MONDE AMF
The AMF Futsal World Championships (previously called the FIFUSA Futsal World Championships) is the international championships for futsal, the indoor version of football organized by FIFUSA (1971–2002) and AMF (2003–present).
The world championship tournament was held every three years until 2003, and now is played every four years. The first event was held in 1982 in Brazil. The South American teams have won most of the championships, with Colombia and Paraguay as the most successful teams with 3 titles each.
Since 2008, a women’s tournament is also held. As of 2016, only two tournaments has been played: the 2008 edition in Catalonia and the 2013 edition in Colombia.
AMF host a number of International tournaments from World Club Team Championships, Confederation Tournaments to World Cup Tournaments, below are just some of the tournaments that you can compete in to represent their countries.
- Jeux Mondiaux – Men’s, every 4 years
- AMF Championnats du Monde Féminins, tous les 4 ans
- AMF Championnats du Monde Masculins, tous les 4 ans
- Championnats du Monde C20, tous les 4 ans
- Youth World Cup – tous les 4 ans
- Youth Women World Cup – tous les 4 ans